A very special thanks to our friends for the continued support of the park over the last 3 years!
Donations and volunteer work helps us maintain the safety and cleanliness of the park. Your donation makes the following possible:
- Bi-weekly Cleaning - annual cost $1,500
- Pick-up of left behind poop and trash,
- Dog-friendly cleaning products used to sanitize benches, water fountains, and turf,
- Seasonal Cleaning - annual cost $1,000
- Power-washing of turf, canopies, and concrete walkway (including between cracks where dog hair builds up)
- Leaf and snow removal
- Maintenance and Repairs - funds
- Maintenance Fund: entry/exit gates, fences, canopies, water fountains, water hoses, summer pools, tools, etc.
- Tree Fund: removal and replacement
- Pea Gravel Fund: leveling, replenishment and replacement
- Turf Fund: eventual repair or replacement of turf rugs