You can make a difference, be a friend of the park!
A very special thanks to our friends for the continued support of the park over the last 4 years!
We ask for donations from our community friends to help with the maintenance of the park since the Chicago Park District does not pay for park maintenance or improvements. Donations and volunteer work helps us maintain the safety and cleanliness of the park. Your donation will make the following possible:
- Weekly Cleaning - annual cost $2,400
- Pick-up of left behind poop and trash,
- Dog-friendly cleaning products used to sanitize benches, water fountains, and turf,
- Seasonal Cleaning - annual cost $1,000
- Power-washing of turf, canopies, and concrete walkway (including between cracks where dog hair builds up)
- Leaf and snow removal
- Maintenance and Repairs - funds
- Maintenance Fund: entry/exit gates, fences, canopies, water fountains, water hoses, summer pools, tools, etc.
- Tree Fund: removal and replacement
- Pea Gravel Fund: leveling, replenishment and replacement
- Turf Fund: eventual repair or replacement of turf rugs
Please support of our efforts to maintain a clean and safe Skinner Bark Park for our furry friends! Thank you!
SEND US A MESSAGE
Want to help or be part of the board? Or let us know how we can make the park an even better place?